Thursday, April 9, 2009

1...

It's official... one day to go!

In a little over 12 hours, I'll be driving in to the airport, meeting up with my other 40 odd purple people eaters and leavin' on a jet plane.

We've been planning for so long it seems surreal to think that this is all going to happen tomorrow. I'm pumped though! I woke up at 6:42am this morning (and I rarely wake up before 7am) and I had adrenaline pumping through my veins like crazy.

I am a little scared about the flight... it's been a while since I've been on such a long flight... but I'll have my good friend Valium to help me with that. Here's hoping I don't pass out in the aisle.


I'm almost finished packing- have I mentioned how much I love packing? Not.
Ugh. I hate having to limit my options. I know I'll have the opportunity to do lots of shopping when I get there, but what if I don't like any of the clothes there? Or what if it's randomly really hot or really cold? This is why I need to take lots of options.

No comments: