Sunday, April 5, 2009

5...

5 DAYS TO GO!!!

My goodness, I can hardly believe I just wrote that.

For the past few days I've been trying to write things down that need to be done before we leave so that I don't get to the airport and have one of those "Oh no! I forgot..." moments.

I'm still pretty focussed on getting my remaining uni assessments done, so that's kind of holding the excitement back a little bit.



It still doesn't seem real to think that this Friday I'll be at the airport waiting to board a plane. Often, for me, the real excitement doesn't come until I'm actually at the airport, but everyone's enthusiasm is kind of infectious!

It seems that everyone I know knows about the trip. People are always asking me "how many days to go now?!"



Last night we had a "Bon Voyage" afternoon tea with all of my girlfriends. Two of them went to Europe right before Christmas, so I was asking them for any tips or pieces of advice. The main ones were pack light and wash your underwear in the sink and leave it to dry near the air conditioning! Haha. I'll have to remember that!

No comments: