Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a cruel world.

I don't want to go back to uni.


It's cruel that they give you 3 months off at the end of the year so you get all comfortable with yourself and your free time and then just expect you to snap back into the 9am-lecture-routine.




Scrap that.


This semester I have an 8am lecture.


8AM PEOPLE!!!




I do not function well at such an early hour.


Ask my mother. The most you'll get out of me at 8.00 is a few grunts about it being too early to talk.




I'm not a coffee person, so a caffeine hit is not going to help here.
And a cup of tea just doesn't cut it for me. As much as I love it.




At least my lecturer acknowledges the cruelty being expected to learn at such an hour is going to impose. She posted a note on the uni website saying we're allowed to wear our pyjamas to the lectures if we so desire.




Umm, I'll be tired and cranky, but not enough to sacrifice my dignity not contemplate getting dressed.

No comments: