Friday, April 10, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane

This is it! The day I've been counting down til... leaving for America!

We have to be at the airport at 7am this morning... our flight leaves at 10.20am.
I'm just about to go get in my purple people eater outfit uniform.
At least I'll be able to find the rest of the group easily at the airport!

I'm all packed... seriously stuffed suitcase! Trying to leave room for shopping overseas, but... we'll see how that goes.


Anyway, this is my au revoir to all of you... I probably won't be updating this blog much, but head on over to http://coasttocoastgirls.blogspot.com/ where Haylee, Claryse & I will be updating from LA and NY.
I've added my twitter updates to that blog so you don't have to go to and from this blog and that one.

Look out for more posts as we embark on our adventure...

No comments: