Monday, July 13, 2009

My 21st Birthday

My 21st birthday was a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, my uni exams were scheduled before and after my birthday, so there wasn't much celebrating until after my exams had finished.

That didn't stop me from celebrating on my actual birthday though. Even though I was sick, and even though I should've been studying, we went to High Tea at the Queen Victoria Building in the city.






It was so fun to dress up and be a lady who lunches.




There were like 20 different teas to choose from... it was a bit overwhelming, really!




Then, you got a little tiered platter of finger food to eat.



There were cakes and chocolates and little sandwiches - it was so fun!




That weekend, I had a BBQ with friends and family. With cake, of course!









Apparently, after 21 it's all down hill from here... or so I'm told!

No comments: