Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kitchen Tea

Last weekend, I hosted a kitchen tea bridal shower for my friend Keisha, along with her other 4 bridesmaids.


We had a great time catching up and eating homemade food that everyone had brought.


We played lots of fun games - including the "Make a bridal gown out of toilet paper" game!

Corinne & Sheree (2 of Keisha's sisters)


Danielle, me & Claryse


Cassie, Keisha & Polly



Sam



The 4 "brides" - Sam, me, Corinne & Keisha




Claryse in the mess created after we all ripped our "gowns" off!




Laura, Elise & Keisha



Cassie & Claryse



Playing Celebrity Heads - Disney character style!



Elise, me & Laura




Polly



Keisha opening presents



She is a huge Jodi Picoult fan!



The present I got her- a t-shirt that says "Soon to be Mrs Coleman"!

No comments: