Friday, August 20, 2010

Covergirl

So, I wasn't going to post these on here, but then I realised it'd save me having to post a copy to my Dad, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc... who want to see it.

Back in February, I got asked by my university to do a photoshoot for their 2011 brochure. Since I had a scholarship for my undergraduate degree, I used to get asked to do all sorts of promotional stuff for the uni. I got my hair and make-up done (but wore my own clothes) and had fun being a covergirl for an hour or so.

Last week, I finally received a copy of the brochures (there's one that's just an Undergraduate Program brochure and another that is specifically for the Arts Degree).

So... let's just pretend I'm posting a picture of someone else, because otherwise this is highly embarrassing (and I'm not a huge fan of the photos anyway!) I would also like to concur with the widely held belief that the camera adds ten pounds- otherwise I may need to go hide in a corner and cry!







No comments: