Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cake & Cookie lust

So. One of the daughters of the family I just finished housesitting for turns 10 today. (Happy Birthday Miss Emi!)

As such, she has requested that Leashy here make her birthday cake.

Leashy was happy to oblige.



Until she saw the kind of cake that Emi had in mind.



Meet Yoda- the cake.




And this one is my favourite- Yoda the half eaten cake head.

These aren't even close to the more complex Yoda cake designs that I found whilst looking on Google tonight. Those ones just scare me with their intensity.


And then.... THEN.... whilst still Googling, I found this:



Hello, cookie cake love. Where have you been all my life?



I must make one. I MUST!


If only I could convince a certain 10 year old girl that proper birthday cakes are overrated. Cookie cakes are where it's at!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

English lecturer on poetry "Humpty Dumpty- 4 lines & what have we got? Violence, mayhem & possible suicide! Did he fall or was he pushed?!"

OR WAS HE BEING PICKED ON BECAUSE HE WAS FAT????