Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wish List

Yesterday, on Friday afternoon, I drove out of my way to go and get petrol because I had one of those voucher things that you get if you spend more than $30 at the supermarket the petrol station is linked to.

Anyway, since I was out, I decided to make a shopping trip out of it, and so I spent a lovely hour or two browsing fabric shops and homewares stores, just taking in all the prettiness.

And because it's my birthday in less than a month (hint hint!), I thought I'd show you some of the pretty things that I found.


I am in love, in love I tell you, with this bedspread from Sheridan. Too bad it doesn't come in queen size. And that it's actually kids bed linen.




I also love these pale pink mini kitchen scales from Domayne.



I may or may not have ordered something similar to these tote bags with my name on it...




Oh, and also this. It is different to the one above, really. It's a tote basket, not a tote bag.




And since I've already linked to a lot of Etsy items, let's add some more.

I love this set of 4 prints, from here. Reminds me of a set of 6 framed in a beautiful ornate white wooden frame that I saw at Domayne yesterday for $299. Yikes.





I also love this, from here.



I realise that these Nutella Cupcakes don't traditionally fall into the category of "pretty", but still, I wanted to include them. Yum.




In fact, I think I'll make those today.

No comments: