Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Right Now

Right now I am…

watching: the Country Music Channel.

eating: peanut butter on toast.

drinking: water.

wearing: tracksuit pants and a t-shirt.

avoiding: sending out my CV to a bunch of different schools. so much paperwork!

feeling: mixed up emotions about finishing up with my Year 5 class.

missing: my friends who all have 9-5 jobs!

thankful: for Christmas!

weather: cloudy, but not cold. (Where has Summer gone?)

needing: to bake something!

thinking: about where I'll be working next year.

loving: red and green Christmas m&m's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having rеаԁ thiѕ І believеd it was гather infοrmаtіvе.

I apрreciate you finding the tіme and effort
tо put this contеnt togetheг. Ι once again fіnd myѕelf spending а lot of time both rеading аnd рosting cοmmentѕ.
But so whаt, іt was still worthwhile!


My weblog Pure Green Coffee extract