Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the real world...

Uni officially started back last week, but in Psychology courses, there are no tutorials until Week 2, so I only had a few lectures to go to last week.

This week is the wake-up call.

It's like they suck you in with Week 1, and I was one of those thinking "Oh, this isn't so bad, i don't know why I always get so stressed about uni...." Ha. I've only had one class so far today (two more to come later in the afternoon) and already I'm worried about the workload!

This semester (my final semester of my Arts degree! Yay! Have you noticed my countdown on the right hand side?) I am doing 4 subjects as usual.

Three of them are Psych subjects (2 core subjects and 1 elective) and then there is my "real" elective, an education subject.


Even the names of the subjects sound intense, I think:
- History & Philosophy of Psychology (this is supposed to be the hard one)
- Human Learning & Cognition
- Psychology of Learning Environments
- Early Mathematical Thinking


On the plus side, at least I'll finally, finally be learning about teaching (in a round a bout way since I'm learning about learning)!

No comments: