Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Surprise!

Surprise!

I changed (or at least my blog did) on you!


I thought it was time for a bit of a fresher look. I loved the old layout, but it was quite dark and a bit full-on, so I thought I'd go for something lighter with a little bit more of a vintage feel to it.

You'll notice that polka dots still feature though... apparently I'm a polka dots fan and didn't even know it! You all know about my intense love for pink and damask, so of course they also had to feature in my blog header.

On a sidenote, my friend Laura & I went shopping today and somehow we always end up looking at homewares stores, dreaming about the houses we're gonna have and the lives we're gonna live... anyway, there was this amazing huge, comfy couch that came in a damask print that we both loved, but the best part was, you could choose your own colour! I was torn between the cream/hot pink and the chocolate brown/turquoise.

Definitely filing that one away in the "remember for later" part of my brain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your style is νery unіque in compaгison
to othеr people I hаνe гeаd stuff fгom.
Thank you for рosting ωhen you have the оpρortunity, Guesѕ I will
јust bоokmaгκ this web site.

Here is mу ωebsite pure green coffee Extract

Anonymous said...

Excеllent ωeb site you havе got hеre.
. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Feel free to visit my page :: pure green coffee extract