Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Validation

My friend from uni sent me this message on Facebook & it almost made me cry (I'm emotional like that). I just thought it summed up the past 3 years so well.

There've been moments when I've had enough and contemplated quitting uni. There've been moments when I've doubted my calling to be a teacher. There've been moments when I wished I'd just gone straight into an Education degree instead of Arts (Psych).


But this just validated all of those experiences...




"Just wanted to say a bit of congrats for finishing your arts degree! So proud of you for getting through the whole 3 years even though you were so anxious to get to something else, and sometimes it felt like the time was just crawling a...long. Well done Miss Parata, we should go out and celebrate.... cheesecake? icecream?"

(She knows me so well! Cheesecake makes my heart smile.)

No comments: