Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alicia in Wonderland

Today I went to a quaint little tea room in the Blue Mountains that proclaims to have the largest private teapot collection in the world! There were over 3000 teapots in this house-turned-restaurant-slash-shop!

It was also home to lots of antiques and vintage pieces- everywhere you looked, there was more to look at!

Walking in, surrounded by all the teapots, I felt a little bit like I was in Alice in Wonderland (you know, the Madhatter's Tea Party). Either that or like I was visiting my grandmother for afternoon tea - except it wouldn't be my grandmas, because they are both trendy and cool! And they don't have ugly floral tablecloths.


Anyway, without further ado, I give you
Alicia in Wonderland

(I'll put more photos up tomorrow)












(love this photo below- I am getting artsy and more adventurous with my photography!)



No comments: