Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Claryse's 21st Birthday Party

(also entitled "The post with the most pictures ever" and "The reason I haven't blogged in FOREVER - because uploading all these photos takes time"!



A few weeks ago in January, my friend Claryse celebrated her 21st birthday by throwing a "Hollywood Glamour" costume party.

Everyone who came went to lots of effort with their costumes, as evidenced by the (many) pictures below. (I was Official Photographer for the night)


The venue:
(looking out onto the river)






Claryse, the birthday girl


Claryse's family

The guests arrive...

Laura (Audrey Hepburn), Elisha (Charlie Chaplin) & me (Ava Gardner)



Keisha & me



Claryse, Keisha, Me





Elise & Claryse on the red carpet




Haylee, me, Claryse (we went to New York together in April)





Elise with James Dean





Claryse with family friends Adam & Sam (Grace Kelly)



Claryse & Bella (Shirley Temple)




School friends



Girl friends from school: Keisha, Elise, me, Claryse, Laura, Sam, Katy




Dancing friends




Darcy, Gemma, Brooke (from dancing)



Ashlea, Elise, Jacinta (more dancing girls)



Caitlin & Shannon (both from dancing; Caitlin tore her ACL a few weeks ago!)



Church friends




Girls from church





Jess & Polly



Elisha & Laura




Sam & Mitch



Polly & Alex





Adam & Keisha (I'm going to be a bridesmaid in their wedding in April)




Alex with his alter ego





Luke & Alicia (Claryse's sister; yes we have the same name!)




Charlie Chaplin x 2 : Eric (Claryse's stepdad) & Elisha



The fun begins... we take over the dance floor!

Claryse & Laura




Elise & me




Me & Laura


The cake


Blowing out the candles


Cutting the cake


Eating the cake



Bella (Shirley Temple) tries out a cupcake




All partied out: Elise, Claryse, me, Laura



No comments: