Monday, June 14, 2010

Birthday Party inspiration

Sorry I've been AWOL for so long- I had intentions of writing and then on Friday I got sick with a horrible cold which has now progressed to a stomach bug as well. Awesome.

Anyway, I've also been busy planning for my birthday party. Since I didn't have a 21st last year, I've decided to have a 22nd!

One of the main features will be a dessert table, inspired by the ones that Amy Atlas creates.


My colour scheme will be pink of course, similar to the colours on the invitation (below here).

I've been Googling up a storm, looking at pictures and ideas. Here are some of my favourites:










An Amy Atlas creation (love the pennant flags)


Another Amy Atlas creation








Other ideas I love:













And then... my favourite.... my final inspiration.

from Eat Drink Pretty









No comments: