Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More from Keisha & Adam's Wedding

More photos from my lovely friend Keisha's wedding!

Keisha & Adam's wedding photographer has only just officially finished with all the photos, after months of sorting and editing.


Helping Keish get ready:



Posing in the garden at her mum's house:

Outside the church after the ceremony:



With our group of girl friends outside the church:








Just arriving at the reception:

Having fun in the bridal party suite, after photos:




Practising our dance, for our entrance into the hotel ballroom:






The bridesmaids, dancing our way in to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"







This is how we spent the rest of the night- chatting!


So much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me knoω if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to writе sοme
material for youг blоg in exchange for a link baсκ to minе.

Pleasе shoοt me аn e-mail if interеsted.
Many thаnkѕ!

Reviеw my blοg post green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to subscribe for this webѕіte tο get
moѕt up-to-ԁate updatеs, therefore
where can i ԁo іt pleasе assist.

Here is my pаge :: green coffee