Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card Carousel

This year, Faith is again hosting her annual Christmas Card Carousel!





We have such a cute card this year that I want to show it off!

I ordered it online from Vistaprint and just like last year's Christmas card, I made caricatures to represent each of us!


Of course, some of us looked a little different from last year, so I updated our little character pictures.


Are you ready to see the final result?!


Without further ado (yeah right!), here is our Christmas card for 2010!







8 comments:

Faith said...

This is cute! Love the little caricatures of y'all.

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Cute card. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea - easier than posing for a family photo. :) Merry Christmas!

Gwen said...

Such a cute idea! And I agree - easier than getting everyone to pose for a family photo! Merry Christmas to you all!

Katie said...

I love this idea! So original and adorable! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

that is a very sweet card :) Merry Christmas!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What a fun & unique card! I love the little caricatures...they are just too cute. Thanks for the sweet comment on my card, too...Merry Christmas! :)