Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes


The Nester is once again hosting the annual Christmas Tour of Homes.

Welcome to Christmas at our house - Christmas, Aussie style!


In our foyer, as you walk in the door:


I love this wreath- I bought it this year for less than $20!




I made this at a scrapbooking class I went to! My first ever!


Upstairs, above our staircase


In our formal lounge room:


















In our lounge room:















In our dining room:





Our table decorations - all new this year!










In our kitchen:

And my favourite - our chalkboard!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi visiting from the Nester, the picture you made is great and I love the reindeer on the stairs. thanks for sharing

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Cute decorations. I love the ornaments above the staircase.