Saturday, September 20, 2008

Impatient....

*** update***
I've managed to finish both of my essays! Yay!

And in other news, at my violin lesson today, I finally got to learn how to play with all my fingers on the finger board. That equals 12 more notes to learn people! I must say, I feel a bit more "pro" each time I play with 3 or more fingers. :D


I'm feeling very impatient today... about everything!

1. I've still got to finish my Psych essays by Wednesday and I have writer's block... anyone know anything about the gender differences in aggression and/or pro-social behaviour in 5-12 year olds?

2. Most of my friends finish uni in a year from now... I've got 2 more agonising years to go... barely half way and it's frustrating!

3. I haven't been able to play the violin because of my burnt-to-a-crisp fingers, and I hear really good violinists and am impatient to be able to play like them! Will I ever be that good? I feel like I'll have to learn all over again.


I know I'm basically having a whinge... but it's my blog and I'll whinge if I want! :D

No comments: