Thursday, September 25, 2008

The real Alicia Mary's World

Today I took a rare day off and thought... what can I do?
I know! I'll post a new blog. But about what? I read on another blog "It's funny how when you blog, everything in your life becomes a photo op." Haha so true! Hmmm... so how about a pictorial of my "world"! Sound fun? Here we go...

Behind this door...



lies a world of pretty...



a bit of inspiration...






there's photos a plenty...



and my inspiration corner...



lots of books...



more photos and mementos...



lots of clothes...



and of course, the violin and the dance bag...



And my study...


more photos and bits & pieces from over the years...



my kiddie wall of fame...



photos, photos, photos...



my corkboard... photos, pictures, tickets, autographs...





I hope the sheer pinkness of it all doesn't overwhelm your computer screen!



No comments: