Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uni results

I PASSED ALL MY UNI SUBJECTS!!!!!

EVEN THE SUPER-HARD STATISTICS ONE!


AND SINCE I ALSO MAINTAINED A CREDIT AVERAGE (JUST!) THAT MEANS I GET TO KEEP MY SCHOLARSHIP FOR ANOTHER SEMESTER! PHEW!!!

(Sorry for the CapsLock, but this is such a relief. I was really worried about failing my Stats unit (aka Experimental Design and Analysis) and if that happened, not only would I have had to go to Summer School and retake the unit at Bankstown next year, but I would've lost my scholarship.)



These are my results:

Experimental Design and Analysis 54 PASS
Social and Developmental Psychology 73 CREDIT
American Foreign Policy Since 1945 63 PASS
Introduction to the Psychology of Health 73 CREDIT

Giving me an average of 65... just pulling in a credit average, which is what is required for me to maintain my scholarship. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: