Friday, December 26, 2008

What I've Been Doing

The question I'm most asked lately is "what are you doing with yourself now you're on uni holidays? It seems on the basis of probability that you'd probably like to know the answers too! So I thought I'd answer it on here.


You already know that I've been to Brisbane to visit Dad & co. (there's too many names to include, so I just abbreviate it like that!). I flew up on the 20th and came back to Sydney on Christmas Eve to spend Christmas Day here in Sydney since we were hosting Christmas at our house this year. Every year we have a big group of family friends that each take turns to host Christmas lunch at their place (although we usually end up spending the whole day there and often go well into the night!).

So that was Christmas Day.


Boxing Day... I always hate the 26th because it is such a let down after the excitement of Christmas Day! We didn't do anything exciting, just cleaned up and watched TV. I spent most of my time on the computer!


in between... I have plans to go to the beach with some of my friends. There was also talk of staying at a friend's beach house in Wollongong. I'm not working until January now, so I'm free as a bird!


New Years... we plan to (drive!) to the Gold Coast on the 30th and spend NYE at Martin & Fran's house. We're there till the 4th so I'm hoping to catch up with Dad & co. again and take proper family photos (with everyone included this time!)



Other plans for the summer include:

- watching DVD's of my favourite TV shows (Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice).

- trying to get back into practising my violin after slacking off for the holiday season.




No comments: