Monday, December 1, 2008

Whoops!

I just realised that by default, Blogger disables comments from anyone who isn't a registered member! (No wonder I had no comments, even though I asked especially for them!)

Anyway, I have rectified this and now you can all leave comments on any of the previous posts (including the one below with photos of me in a tutu!) and all further posts as well.



I am having an excellent week, thankyou for asking.
First full week of uni holidays... heck yes! Although I'm still working at PAC on Mondays and Tuesdays, still have dancing on weeknights and still have church on the weekends, I also have lots of free time to indulge in spontaneous shopping sprees, Grey's Anatomy DVD marathons, you tube surfing aaaaand.... blogging!

Expect to hear more often from me now that my days are my own!

No comments: