Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Night In

Me, Keisha & Claryse last night at the DVD Night-That-Wasn't at Keisha's house (If you read my Twitter updates, you will know what I'm talking about!)








I am rocking my Victoria's Secret tracksuit that I bought to wear on the plane when we fly to America.

I want to look cool while I'm flying the 14+ hours there.

I am proof that marketing does work (haha Dad!) because I bought this outfit because of the model who was pictured wearing it. She is holding a suitcase and she looks so jet-set! I want to look like that too... Not like I am actually afraid of the whole 'flying' thing!


I stupidly bought it without considering the exchange rate... so it turned into one very expensive tracksuit! But I love it, so... I don't mind so much. I learnt my lesson. You can't see because I have my right leg crossed over my left, but on the left leg it has "(Love Heart) PINK"... which come on, really sums me up pretty much in 2 words!


No comments: