Tuesday, March 31, 2009

9...

Today it is officially 9 days until The America Trip! We're getting to single digits!


It is getting so much more "real" now!

We have our tickets, our itineraries, even those little name tags you put on your baggage!

I've been starting to think about my wardrobe for the trip... since we're going to LA & NY, I need to pack for 2 different seasons! Lately it's been about 23 degrees in LA (similar to the weather right now in Sydney) but about 10 degrees in NY!

The advice I've gotten is to "layer" clothes. I've been stocking up on scarves to take with me to America (which not only ward off the cold, but also serve my other purpose - dressing Sex & the City style!)


I've also been shoe shopping since I'll need some sturdy walking shoes for LA. The problem is, most of those sturdy looking shoes are often really ugly or really expensive!

No comments: