Saturday, March 21, 2009

The countdown is on!

Less than 3 weeks until The America Trip (I thought it deserved capitalisation!)

According to my countdown, there's 19 days to go... today at dancing one of the girls was so excited, "We've hit the teens!"


Anyway, as exciting as it is, the planning and preparation is certainly not my favourite part. I have to hand in a lot of my uni assignments early, as a few of them are due when I'm away. I have a Developmental Psych report on the gross motor development of 4-8 year olds, an Abnormal Behaviour testing & diagnosis report on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and part of an Advanced Stats report to hand in before I leave.


And, because I'm not busy enough, I also have had 2 presentations to do (one this past Friday, one this coming Wednesday) that I volunteered to do early on in the semester. Why do I do this to myself?!

I guess the upside is that I can come back from The America Trip relaxed and have an easy rest-of-semester (except for the rest of that one Stats assessment that's due the week I get back).

No comments: