Saturday, May 23, 2009

America Photos, Part 2

More photos from California...



The best thing about San Diego was the shopping!
We went to Macy's, Bloomingdales, Bergdorfs, Nordstrom, H&M... if there was a department store nearby, we were there!

Here we are in the hat department at Macy's:



Then we discovered The Gap! LOVE The Gap. And we found Old Navy.



Here's Claryse, Haylee & I at Old Navy, pretending to be mannequins:




It was also really easy to travel around. Our hotel was right near a train station, and the public transport system was really good and easy to use.

Here we are on the train to Fashion Valley (a shopping centre that had it's own train station!)



On our last night in San Diego, Claryse, Haylee & I found The Cheesecake Factory near a shopping centre we were at. I LOVE cheesecake. So I was adamant that we get some to take back to our hotel with us. Well, we walked in and there was a line out the door! Finally we asked if they did takeaway orders, and they said yes, so we got to push to the front of the queue!



To celebrate, we had a cheesecake party!




Our last day in San Diego was spent at San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park.
The thing I remember most about this day was how cold it was! It may look sunny, but it was freezing!!



There weren't many rides, but Claryse & I took Felicia on the carousel:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I like the California photos, but I REALLY want to see the NY photos!!

jennie.newland said...

I just found your blog from Audrey Caroline's (Angie's) blog and I wanted you to know that I really like it! Your a good writer! Hope to hear from you soon. Also I was going to follow your blog but couldn't find where to do that on your page.
From one "Sunday" to another
Talk to you later