Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photos from a family wedding

Two weekends ago (I know, I've been very slack on the update-my-blog front) we went to a family friend's wedding.

Carwyn & Phillipa (Pip) got married at a church in North Rocks (Parramatta) and had their reception at this beautiful restaurant near Rhodes.

It was my first time being invited to a wedding, and it had been a stressful week with uni, so Mum & I decided to treat ourselves to getting our hair and makeup done for the occasion.

It took me a while to decide which dress I was going to wear (even down to the wire in that after I had my hair done, I still hadn't made a decision!) but I eventually chose this red dress I bought for $40 at TJ Maxx in LA while I was in America recently. Does that ruin it, telling you it was only $40? Well, it was $40 American, so that's more like $60 here! Haha. The shoes were only $40 too, I got them at the same place. Turns out the bad economy is good for international travellers!

Anyway, here are some photos. I've had a lot of fun playing around and editing them to make them look pretty.

















No comments: