Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Information overload

I'm just about to head out and go to my information session about the Masters of Teaching.

I'm a little bit nervous, to tell you the truth, even though everyone who does an undergrad Arts degree like me gets guaranteed entry into the M.Teach. I wonder what they're going to ask me.
I've heard they get a copy of your transcript and goe through your units and your grades with you. Eeek! That sounds a bit scary.

Guess I better gather my courage & go do it!


*** update***

I just got back from the info session. I first turned up at 3.30, when it started, but the line was ridiculously long. So I met Mum at Gloria Jeans for an hour or so and then went back, and the line was much shorter.

The best part was, the majority of people waiting were doing secondary (high school) teaching, so I got to cut the line & go straight up to the front! The people in the office gave me a form to fill out while they checked that I was eligible to enrol in the M.Teach (I was) and then I was given a stack of paper and an offer to accept a place in the M.Teach program!

It all happened within 5 minutes, it was so quick! The people in the office were really nice too.

It's made it all seem a little bit more "real"!
-Class starts in February, 2010!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Congrats on getting into the M Teaching program! The real fun will being in Feb 2010 :)