Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Neglect

So I have been very neglectful of this little blog- I had lots of inspiration but then last week I got sick with an awful cold/ stomach bug and it just threw a spanner in the works.

Then I had a big assignment due so... that explains the last couple of days.

And now, I'm housesitting and watching a lot of Private Practice while researching an essay about including students with intellectual disability in the regular classroom... and so I have time to blog and let you know what I've been up to!

Which is- watching a lot of tv, going to uni, working, and reading a lot of educational journal articles.

Oh, and getting excited about graduating in less than three months! I'm already dreaming about decorating my classroom- lovely stationery and wall displays. I get giddy just thinking about it.

My little Year 5 class is not going to know what hit it :)

No comments: