Monday, November 24, 2008

Briefly...

Just quickly...

- On Sunday I got baptised at my church (which coincidentally is actually not a church building, but my old school...) And yes, I got the full dunking. And of all the gloriously hot summer days, it was freezing. As in snowing in the mountains freezing. Typical.

- I have my last uni exam on Wednesday (see point below about my memory) and on one hand I'm glad I have time left to study for it, but on the other hand, I just want it to be over! Repeat after me: Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush #1, Clinton, Bush #2.

- My teacher is having a concert for her students this Sunday, and it will be my first violin performance. And she only told me today.

- My dance concert is two weeks away. Normally I wouldn't mention this since I've been dancing practically since I could walk (I'm told I was a little slow on the uptake in that area...) but it will be my first ballet perfomance. Note: first performance in a tutu. Those things are complicated, people.

- my memory has been shocking lately... last week I turned up to an exam that was actually this week, and there was something else I did but (seriously) I forgot what it was!

- my room looks like a bomb's hit it (or so my mother says, I, for one think it has been way worse).


Aaaand that's about it for now.

No comments: