Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pretty City

Here are some photos I took of Dunedin... as opposed to me in Dunedin.

This the First Church. It is so pretty. I think it was my favourite out of all the churches I saw (and there's like 5 to a block in Dunedin!!)



Grandma Val & I stayed for like an hour looking at all the stained glass windows.



I'd never really been to a traditional church before, so I thought everything was photograph-worthy! This baptismal font says "The little children come unto me" and I thought it was beautiful.



This was in the archway above where the pastor speaks. It says "Glory to God in the highest".




These photos were taken at Otago University... I'd only ever seen it from the street, but having connections (Grandma V) pays off and I got to tour around it! It was really pretty, and really big! The buildings were lovely and since it was such a nice day, I took lots of photos.




No comments: