Saturday, November 22, 2008

On the weekend...

...I babysat my godson Ryan (5 1/2) and his big sister Tegan (7 1/2).
I always like to take them somewhere and they usually pick McDonalds (why did kids like that stuff?) so I often take them to the park as well, that way I don't feel as bad for letting them have Maccas for dinner!



Ryan, as usual, was go-go-go!















Tegan was more chill about the whole thing:













They didn't want to leave!









But finally, the promise of ice cream meant that they were willing (and a good thing too, since it was starting to rain and they still weren't giving up!)







Me to T&R tonight as we were leaving Cold Rock Ice Creamery: "When we go outside there's going to be lots of cars on the road, so no walking across the road, okay?"

Ryan (with a serious face on): "So we run?"


Are you serious?!




After all the fun and excitement, it was bedtime. They both picked out their own pyjamas:

This is Ryan's impression of Superman:















This was the face I got when I told them "No more photos, it's bedtime".


Ryan wasn't impressed either. But you know, I am ruthless.

I'm the smiling assassin.

No comments: