Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ryan





Ryan, my cheeky godson, is going to "Big School" next year.



However, he is adamant that he doesn't want to go to a "God school" (Catholic school).


I was talking with his mum today and she told me some hilarious stories:

In orientation when the priest came in to say a quick prayer, he stood up on his chair, looked around and asked at the top of his voice "When's God gettin' here?"

At assembly on Monday he asked "Why is everything at this school about God? It is so boring!"


He'd rather be doing this:




I have a funny story about him too:

One day (a few years ago when he was about this age)



I asked him who God is (I love hearing kids' perspectives on stuff like that) and he looked straight at me with a serious face and replied "God (Dog) bites you on the leg!"

Who could argue with that?!






No comments: