Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

I'm taking part in The Nester 's Christmas Tour of Homes.

Welcome to our house, all decorated for Christmas!


As you walk in the front door, this is the first thing you see...




To the right is our formal lounge room....





Our tree...


Decorations in our wooden cabinet...







Our hallway...
Our stairway... (with my cousin from NZ acting as a model!)

Our house has a lot of Asian influence, so I always like to "Christmas-fy" this Buddha statue.


Moving into our kitchen, my cousin Andrea had lots of fun placing our Santa figurines in various locations...




This is our buffet table in the dining room...


The dining room table...



The nameless room with the pool table, opposite the kitchen...





Looking into our lounge room...



I love this garland!

This Merry Christmas wall hanging is a new addition to our lounge room this year.



More Santa figurines in our lounge room...


Thanks for visiting!








2 comments:

on the eastern journey said...

Thanks for the tour! I LOVE the mustard? color you have on your walls. So beautiful!

Campbell Jane said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your Christmas Spirit & decorations in your home. You are welcome to stop by my blog to view my tour as well.
Happy Holidays & Many Blessings
Campbelljane