Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shopping marathon

There's only 3 days left of 2010, and so how am I spending these last few days?







Shopping.


So many stores are on sale, and you better believe I'm going to take advantage of that. Because hello, who doesn't get excited when they see a pretty dress that was once $44.99 on sale for twelve dollars and fifty-two cents?!?! (True story, I bought it at Target yesterday).


Today I am picking up my friend Elise at precisely 9 o'clock sharp, and we are driving the approximate 500 metres to the Plaza (I love that she lives in such a central location!). We'll park in the first spot we find (preferably on Level 2, because that way we don't have to walk up or down any stairs to get to the good stores) and hit up the bargains.

The 9 o'clock part is supposed to help us avoid all the crazy people and carpark madness that I had to endure when I turned up at lunchtime yesterday. Not my wisest decision. But it did result in the afore mentioned twelve dollar and fifty-two cent dress being purchased, so I can't say it wasn't worth it.

Whoops, gotta go. It's 8.16am and I still need to get dressed. I need to find an outfit that looks good and is comfortable but is easy to take on and off. And then I need to decide on a hairstyle that doesn't get wrecked every time I try clothes on over my head.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. One that needs proper attire.

No comments: