Saturday, December 12, 2009

Deck the halls

I feel like I need to preface this post by saying I LOVE Christmas!
Love everything about it - especially the decorating! I have been buying Christmas decor and homewares since November (Bed Bath N Table, anyone?!) but wasn't allowed to put most of them up until December.

Luckily, Andrea arrived right on December 1, so on December 2nd, you better believe we were putting the tree and all the decorations up!

We go for a David Jones (fancy Aussie department store) look with our Christmas tree. Andrea and I had so much fun putting the lights on, going round the maypole with the tinsel and then hanging the million baubles, all whilst listening to Christmas music!






Andrea taking charge of the blue tinsel.






Hanging the baubles


Me placing the star on the very top



Our tree is so tall, I have to stand on a bar stool to reach!





No comments: