Saturday, January 8, 2011

Checking In

Sorry I've been a little AWOL since New Year's...

I've been hanging out with friends

Reading good books

Baking and cooking

Planning my life for the next six months

Contemplating university, dancing and church schedules

Wondering what my life is going to hold for me after I graduate in June

Oh yeah... and working A LOT



So that's where I've been... and what I've been doing.
Clocking in lots of girl time with my friends while they've been on holidays from their grown-up jobs. Doing lots of non-grown-up stuff like having board game nights and playing the Wii and having tv show marathons all night long. Soaking up all the time we have together before we all have to go back to the real world of full time jobs and university classes and other obligations.

No comments: