Monday, January 31, 2011

A Big Fat Load of Nothing

I have no new photos to share with you.

Sorry. But I do have two explanations (a.k.a excuses)

Number 1. Singapore has not been cooperating. The weather here is not very nice at the moment. It's monsoon season, which means it's supposed to get really hot and humid and then pour down for a few minutes. Well. Singapore clearly didn't get the memo, because it hasn't been hot and it's been pouring down for two days now. Although it has been humid, I must tell you that I'm currently wearing a cardigan as I type this. Which is highly unusual considering that Singapore is practically ON the equator.

Anyway... Number 2. Yesterday consisted of me basically lying down either on the couch or in bed. I had a horrible stomach bug sort of thing that made me feel nothing but pain and nausea. Ugh. Thankfully it seems to have abated today and I am feeling much more human.


And that is all I have to say today.

No comments: