Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Day

After working every day for the past three days, I spent the day babysitting Emi and Jordan today. We watched High School Musical 3, organised their playroom, went for walk, had Subway for lunch and then a little "iced chocolate" date at Gloria Jeans before coming back home for a swim in their pool to cool off.

The girls are both obsessed with everything High School Musical, which means all day long I've been subjected to listening to them hum, sing and play any and every song from the three movies! I'm pretty sure I know each and every song by heart now!

After convincing them to sing something different, we had a little jam session with Emi on the guitar, Jordy singing and me (attempting to play) Jordy's half sized violin. Emi has a tonne of sheet music from popular films, so we belted out "My Heart Will Go On", "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", and even a little "Thunderstruck" and "Time of Your Life".

I was just glad to hear anything that didn't have to do with Troy and Gabriella ;)

And yet, maybe I spoke too soon... as we speak, Emi is outside playing basketball, and has just brought her iPod and speakers out to play... you guessed it, more fantastic songs from High School Musical!

Complete with scene reenactment with basketball and all!

Oh how I wish I was ten years old again! The whole 'doing anything without caring what anybody thinks about me' thing is kind of appealing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you minԁ if I quote a few of youг posts as long as I provide creԁit and sοurces
bacκ to youг sitе? My blog site is in the very sаme areа οf inteгеst as yours аnd mу userѕ would really benefit frοm ѕome of the informаtion уou
present here. Please let mе know if this oκ
wіth you. Appreciate it!

Here is mу рagе - vehicle transport