Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loves

Things I love...

I love nuts (especially cashews at the moment).




I love colour (especially any shade of pink or red).




I love having tv show marathons on dvd.




I love pretty scrapbook paper (but never know what to do with it).




I love having long hair to do each day.




I love having a stack of new books to read.




I love pyjamas (and have 2 drawers just for my pj collection).




I love country music (Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Dixie Chicks, Sugarland, The Band Perry, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, The McClymonts, Gloriana, Court Yard Hounds).




I love writing on a chalkboard (except when the chalk makes that noise. *cringe*)




I love my iPhone and all it's apps and Internet and usefulness.




I love having a row of cookbooks lined up all neat in my kitchen.




I love my new paper lace lanterns in my room.




I love all my cute pink baking utensils.




I love reading (anything that's not a textbook!)




I love sewing.




I love wooden letters on my wall.




I love scarves and all the pretty fabric.




I love playing violin.




I love the colour of the feature wall in my room.


No comments: